IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (fish, MCT, corn oils), fiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum [Benefiber]), vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY:
Nutritional supplement for patients pre- and post major-elective surgery, after severe trauma/injury, or with pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure