IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (fish, MCT, corn oils), fiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum [Benefiber]), vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY:
Nutritional supplement for patients pre- and post major-elective surgery, after severe trauma/injury, or with pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics