INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 20mg/0.3mL; liq; alcohol free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS:
Adults and Children:
May mix in 1oz cool liquid or formula. <2yrs (<24lbs): 0.3mL. ≥2yrs (≥24lbs): 0.6mL. Give after meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 12 doses/day.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w.calibrated dropper)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a