Generic Name and Formulations:
Prasterone 6.5mg; per vaginal insert.
Indications for INTRAROSA:
Moderate-to-severe dyspareunia due to menopause.
Use 1 vaginal insert once daily at bedtime.
Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
Breast cancer or history of. Evaluate undiagnosed, persistent or recurrent genital bleeding prior to initiation. Premenopausal: not indicated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Vaginal discharge, abnormal Pap smear.
Blister pack—28 (w. applicatiors)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics