Although renal cysts are generally thought of as benign findings, this study points to a possible higher stroke risk in patients with multiple cysts.
Under the new ischemic stroke guidelines, the treatment window for thrombectomy has been expanded to up to 24 hours after symptom onset.
Fixed-dose candesartan plus hydrochlorothiazide and rosuvstatin reduced first stroke in patients at intermediate risk for cardiovascular disease.
In this population-based study, researchers found that Mexican Americans had a greater risk for recurrent stroke and death than non-Hispanic whites.
Researchers have observed an upward trend in the incidence of pregnancy-related spontaneous subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Women With Epilepsy More Likely to Have Major Depressive Disorder
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy
- Long-Term Type 1 Diabetes Associated With Cognitive Decline
- White Matter Hyperintensities in RCVS Vary Over Time
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- Levetiracetam Effective as Episodic Migraine Prophylactic