ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrates (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, soybean oil); fiber 8g/1000mL, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL:
Tube-feeding for patients with volume intolerance, fluid restriction, elevated caloric and protein needs, or shortened feeding schedules.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-nitrogen medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics