ISOSOURCE HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ISOSOURCE HN:
Tube-feeding for malnourished patients with elevated protein requirements. For use in transitional feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/1L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Injections Reduce Frequency of Cluster Headaches
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Trump to Sign Bills Lifting Drug Price 'Gag Orders' on Pharmacists
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management