Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (glutamine, arginine), carbohydrate (sucrose), beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB); low residue; orange, grape flavors; fat-, lactose-, and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for JUVEN:
Oral or tube-feed nutritional supplement to support wound healing and to help build lean body mass and support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Adults and Children:
Provides 75Cal/8oz. Two servings per day. Consume smaller, more frequent servings if GI upset occurs.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd (packets)—30 (23g/packet)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Risk for Conversion of MS Varies With Different Therapies
- Breakdown of Blood-Brain Barrier May Drive Dementia
- FDA: Food Inspections to Resume Despite Ongoing Funding Lapse
- First Generic Version of Sabril Tablets Gets FDA Approval
- Supine Positioning After Greater Occipital Nerve Block May Improve Outcomes