Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (glutamine, arginine), carbohydrate (sucrose), beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB); low residue; orange, grape flavors; fat-, lactose-, and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for JUVEN:
Oral or tube-feed nutritional supplement to support wound healing and to help build lean body mass and support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Adults and Children:
Provides 75Cal/8oz. Two servings per day. Consume smaller, more frequent servings if GI upset occurs.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd (packets)—30 (23g/packet)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy