KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate calcium 240mg; softgels.
Indications for KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER:
240mg daily for several days or until bowel movements are normal.
Discontinue if cramps, rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
May increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Softgels—10, 30, 100
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis