Generic Name and Formulations:
Tavaborole 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
Indications for KERYDIN:
Treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Apply to affected toenail(s) once daily for 48 weeks. Ensure complete application to entire toenail surface and under the tip of each toenail being treated.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Ingrown toenail, application site reactions (eg, exfoliation, erythema, dermatitis).
Bottle (10mL)—1 (w. dropper)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Injections Reduce Frequency of Cluster Headaches
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Trump to Sign Bills Lifting Drug Price 'Gag Orders' on Pharmacists