Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; reagent strips (glucose oxidase and nitroprusside.)
Bayer Corp, Diagnostics Div.
Indications for KETO-DIASTIX:
Determination of urine ketones and glucose.
Adults and Children:
Test according to package directions.
Discard 6 months after opening.
Phenazopyridine, other azo dyes in drugs, ascorbic acid, nitrofurantoin, riboflavin, levodopa, mesna may interfere.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics