Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%; lotion.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for KLARON:
Apply thin film twice daily to affected areas.
Discontinue if hypersensitivity, skin rash, or irritation occur. Avoid eyes. Denuded or abraded skin. Asthma. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation; severe systemic toxic reactions to sulfonamides may occur rarely.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications