Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxypropyl cellulose 5mg; ocular insert; preservative-free.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for LACRISERT:
Moderate to severe dry eye syndromes.
1 insert in each inferior cul-de-sac once or twice daily.
Instruct patients in insertion and removal. Do not rub eyes. Remove if persistent worsening of symptoms occurs.
Blurred vision, local irritation, photophobia, hyperemia.
Inserts—60 (w. applicators)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure