Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxypropyl cellulose 5mg; ocular insert; preservative-free.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for LACRISERT:
Moderate to severe dry eye syndromes.
1 insert in each inferior cul-de-sac once or twice daily.
Instruct patients in insertion and removal. Do not rub eyes. Remove if persistent worsening of symptoms occurs.
Blurred vision, local irritation, photophobia, hyperemia.
Inserts—60 (w. applicators)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics