LACTAID DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactase 1250Units; per 5 drops; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for LACTAID DROPS:
Adults and Children:
Add 5–15 drops to quart of milk; hydrolyzes 70%–99% of lactose at refrigerator temperature in 24 hours.
Diabetes. Galactosemics must still abstain from milk. Penicillin or mold sensitivity.
Drops—7mL; Original—120; Extra—50; Ultra—12, 32, 60, 90; Ultra chewable—12, 32; Fast Act—12, 32, 60; Fast Act chewable—32, 60
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy