LACTINOL HX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, sodium citrate, glycerine, PEG-40 stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, proplyparaben, trisodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, dimethicone, gossypium herbaceum (cotten) seed oil, lecithin; crm.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for LACTINOL HX:
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area(s) twice daily.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if irritation or rash persist with use. Contains alpha-hydroxy acid; may increase risk of sunburn, limit sun exposure.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd