Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciclopirox 0.77%; crm; lotion.
Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for LOPROX:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Cutaneous candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
<10yrs: not recommended. ≥10yrs: Apply and gently massage into affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 wks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, occlusion. Discontinue if irritation or sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning sensation, contact dermatitis.
Crm—15g, 30g, 90g; Lotion—30mL, 60mL; Gel—30g, 45g; Shampoo—120mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd