Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciclopirox 0.77%; crm; lotion.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for LOPROX:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Cutaneous candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
<10yrs: not recommended. ≥10yrs: Apply and gently massage into affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 wks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, occlusion. Discontinue if irritation or sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning sensation, contact dermatitis.
Crm—15g, 30g, 90g; Lotion—30mL, 60mL; Gel—30g, 45g; Shampoo—120mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Predicting Seizure Risk Following Ischemic Stroke With SeLECT Score
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Exome-Targeted Capture Sequencing Can Diagnose Previously-Undetected Ataxia
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Delirium
- High Total Cholesterol Neuroprotective Against Cognitive Decline