LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; spray pwd (alcohol 10%), spray liq (alcohol 17%).
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to clean, dry skin twice daily (AM and PM) for 2 weeks (T. cruris) or 4 weeks (T. pedis, corporis).
Spray pwd—100g; Spray liq—113g; Pwd—90g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored