LOTRIMIN AF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clotrimazole 1%; crm; soln; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Erythema, stinging, irritation.
Crm—12g; Soln, lotion—10mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL