LOTRIMIN ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butenafine HCl 1%; crm.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN ULTRA:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
T. corporis, t. cruris: apply once daily for 2 weeks. T. pedis: apply twice daily for 1 week or once daily for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, mucous membranes. Do not occlude. Discontinue if irritation develops and confirm diagnosis. Sensitivity to allylamines.
Burning/stinging, worsening of condition, other local irritation.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure