LUBRIDERM DRY SKIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, etc; lotion; scented or fragrance-free.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for LUBRIDERM DRY SKIN:
Sensitive dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Sensitive skin lotion—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Dry skin lotion (scented)—6oz, 10oz, 16oz, 32oz
Dry skin lotion (fragrance free)—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis