Generic Name and Formulations:
Brimonidine tartrate 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
RECENT UPDATESMonograph added.
Indications for LUMIFY:
To relieve redness due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: consult physician. ≥5yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 6–8hrs; max 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation occurs. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >3 days. Remove contact lenses before use; may reinsert 10mins later. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate administration of other oph drugs by ≥5mins.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics