Generic Name and Formulations:
Brimonidine tartrate 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for LUMIFY:
To relieve redness due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: consult physician. ≥5yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 6–8hrs; max 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation occurs. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >3 days. Remove contact lenses before use; may reinsert 10mins later. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate administration of other oph drugs by ≥5mins.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure