Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%; crm; contains sulfites.
Indications for LUSTRA:
UV-induced skin dyschromia and discoloration due to hormonal changes or skin trauma.
Apply to affected areas twice daily. Discontinue if lightening effect does not occur after 2 months.
Do skin sensitivity test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation or excessive inflammation occurs. Avoid sun and UV light. Not for use as a sunscreen. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies