LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, isopropanol, citronellyl acetate, hypromellose, methyl salicylate, methylparaben, citric acid; liquid gel; pesticide-free.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT:
To remove lice and eggs from hair and scalp.
Adults and Children:
Apply sufficient amount of gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use provided comb to remove lice and eggs. Shampoo and condition hair. Repeat if lice still present after 7–9 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Contact allergic sensitization.
Liquid gel—100mL (w. comb)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Survival in Parkinson Disease Dependent on Parkinsonian Type, Characteristics
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Mobile Health Apps for Headache: An Ongoing Search for Clinical Relevancy
- Young Fresh Frozen Plasma Infusion Safe, Feasible in Alzheimer Disease
- Behavioral Therapies May Treat Headache and Post-Concussive Symptoms
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenial Zika Syndrome
- Higher CSF NfL Protein Levels Linked to Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Addressing Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric MS: Expert Q&A
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities