MAALOX TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 600mg; wild berry, lemon or wintergreen flavor; contains phenylalanine.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for MAALOX TABS:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach.
Chew 2–4 tabs as needed; max 12 tabs/day.
Impaired renal function (aluminum/magnesium forms).
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Susp (mint)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Susp (lemon, cherry)—12oz, 26oz; Therapeutic Conc—12oz; Tabs (berry, wintergreen)—45, 85; Tabs (lemon)—30, 45, 85; Max Str tabs—35, 65; Max Str susp (lemon)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Max Str susp (mint, cherry)—12oz, 26oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies