MEDERMA FOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allantoin 1%; topical gel; contains Cepalin, onion bulb extract, alcohol, methylparaben, grape fragrance.
Indications for MEDERMA FOR KIDS:
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin while improving scar appearance.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: apply evenly and rub in 3 times daily. New scars: use for 8 weeks. Existing scars: use for 3–6 months.
Not for use on deep or puncture wounds, damaged or broken skin, animal bites, or serious burns. Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >7 days.
Swelling, scar discoloration, severe itching; discontinue immediately if occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a