MEDERMA SCAR CREAM + SPF 30 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octocrylene 10%, oxybenzone 6%; contains Cepalin, onion bulb extract, alcohol, parabens; SPF 30.
Indications for MEDERMA SCAR CREAM + SPF 30:
Prevention of sunburn while improving scar appearance.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. ≥6 months: apply at least 3 times daily. New scars: use for 8 weeks. Existing scars: use for 3–6 months. Sunscreen use: apply 15 mins before sun exposure; reapply every 2hrs.
Not for use on deep or puncture wounds, damaged or broken skin, animal bites, or serious burns. Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >7 days.
Swelling, scar discoloration, severe itching; discontinue immediately if occurs.
Gel—20g, 50g; Crm—20g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL