MESTINON TIMESPAN Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridostigmine bromide 180mg; sust rel scored tabs.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for MESTINON TIMESPAN:
Usually: 1–3 tabs 1–2 times daily.
Intestinal or urinary obstruction.
Bronchial asthma. Monitor for cholinergic and myasthenic crisis, differentiate and treat (see literature). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Reversal of nondepolarizing muscle relaxants. Antagonized by atropine.
GI upset, increased salivation and bronchial secretions, miosis and diaphoresis, muscle cramps, fasciculation and weakness.
Tabs—100, 500; Syrup—pt; Timespan—100
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Ajovy Injection Approved for Migraine Prevention in Adults
- Few With Acute Migraine Take Triptans, Many Discontinue the Drug
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Magnesium Has No Effect on Cognitive Outcomes Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Incorporating Guidelines Into Clinical Practice: An Interview With Gary L. LeRoy, MD
- Combo Physical, Mental Activity Prevents Cognitive Decline
- Medicaid Expansion Linked to Gains in Insurance Coverage
- Folic Acid Supplementation May Protect Against Language Delay in AED-Exposed Children