MONISTAT 1 COMBINATION PACK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole 1200mg (vaginal supp), miconazole nitrate 2% (topical crm).
Indications for MONISTAT 1 COMBINATION PACK:
Insert 1 supp vaginally once at bedtime. Crm: apply twice daily as needed for up to 7 days.
Use of contraceptive diaphragm or condoms within 3 days, or use of tampons, douches, or spermicides within 7 days: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears +/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation occur. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation; edema, cramps, nausea, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—1x1200mg supp (w. applicator or prefilled applicator) + 9g topical crm
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics