MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 200mg; caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN:
≥18yrs: Usually 200-400mg once daily.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. 3rd trimester pregnancy. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
GI, hepatic, renal disease. Dehydration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
Avoid aspirin, other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with alcohol.
GI upset, GI bleed, rash (discontinue if occurs). See literature re: risk of cardiovascular events.
Caplets—24, 50, 100
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL