Generic Name and Formulations:
Moxifloxacin (as HCl) 0.5%; oph soln.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for MOXEZA:
Susceptible bacterial conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<4mos: not established. ≥4mos: 1 drop twice daily for 7 days.
Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Remove contact lenses if symptomatic. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Eye irritation, pyrexia, conjunctivitis.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies