MUCINEX COLD FOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 100mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; mixed berry flavor; alcohol-free; contains sodium 5mg.
Indications for MUCINEX COLD FOR KIDS:
Chest and nasal congestion. Sinus pressure.
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 5mL every 4 hours. 6–11yrs: 10mL every 4 hours. Max 6 doses/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Cardiovascular disease. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Expectorant + decongestant.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs (see Contraindications).
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia.
D—18, 36; Max Strength—24; Soln—4oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Injections Reduce Frequency of Cluster Headaches
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Trump to Sign Bills Lifting Drug Price 'Gag Orders' on Pharmacists