MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY MOISTURE SMART OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains aloe.
Indications for MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY MOISTURE SMART:
Adults and Children:
Shake well. <6yrs: individualize. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12 hours. Max 2 doses/day.
Use >3 days; may worsen nasal congestion.
Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Urinary retention. Enlarged prostate. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Local effects (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Fingolimod May Help Prevent Brain Volume Loss in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Demoralization Common in Patients With Parkinson Disease
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Headache in Older Adults: Unique Causes and Treatments
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- Assessing and Treating Cognitive, Mood Impairments in Patients With Stroke
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Migraine a Common Comorbidity in Individuals With Sarcoidosis
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Development of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Association Between Multiple Sclerosis Relapses and Vaccinations
- Understanding Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson Disease: Developments and Treatments