MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- Court Rules That U.S. Must Halt Sales of Pesticide Chlorpyrifos
- Both Abstinence and High Alcohol Use Linked to Dementia
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Effectively Improves Ambulation in Pediatric Transverse Myelitis
- TBI Linked to Increased Suicide Risk
- OnabotulinumtoxinA for Post-Stroke Spasticity: Treatment Strategies and Limitations