MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy