MURO 128 OPH OINT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 5%.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128 OPH OINT:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- FDA: Opioid Analgesic REMS Expanded to Include Immediate-Release Products