MURO 128 OPH OINT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 5%.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128 OPH OINT:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Fingolimod May Help Prevent Brain Volume Loss in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Demoralization Common in Patients With Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Migraine a Common Comorbidity in Individuals With Sarcoidosis
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Development of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Association Between Multiple Sclerosis Relapses and Vaccinations
- Understanding Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson Disease: Developments and Treatments