Generic Name and Formulations:
Crofelemer 125mg; delayed-release tablets; enteric-coated.
Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MYTESI:
Symptomatic relief of non-infectious diarrhea in adult patients with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral therapy.
Swallow whole. One tab twice daily.
<18yrs: not established.
Rule out infectious etiologies of diarrhea before starting. Pregnancy (Cat. C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, cough, flatulence, increased bilirubin.
Formerly known under the brand name Fulyzaq.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure