Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 1%; crm; gel.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Crm: apply daily. Gel: apply twice daily. If no improvement within 4 wks, discontinue and reevaluate. Wash hands after application.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smear and/or culture. Avoid occlusive dressings, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning, stinging, dryness, erythema, itching, local irritation.
Crm, Gel—40g, 60g, 90g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd