Generic Name and Formulations:
Spinosad 0.9%; topical suspension; contains benzyl alcohol.
Indications for NATROBA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply to dry scalp and hair until adequately covered; use up to 120mL (one bottle). Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. May repeat treatment once if live lice is seen after 7 days. May remove dead lice and nits with nit comb. Wash hands after application. Wash or dryclean bedding or clothing appropriately.
For use on dry scalp and hair only. Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Application site erythema, ocular erythema.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics