Generic Name and Formulations:
Spinosad 0.9%; topical suspension; contains benzyl alcohol.
Indications for NATROBA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply to dry scalp and hair until adequately covered; use up to 120mL (one bottle). Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. May repeat treatment once if live lice is seen after 7 days. May remove dead lice and nits with nit comb. Wash hands after application. Wash or dryclean bedding or clothing appropriately.
For use on dry scalp and hair only. Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Application site erythema, ocular erythema.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency