NEOCATE INFANT FORMULA PP
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, coconut), iron 1.85mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for NEOCATE INFANT FORMULA:
Feeding of infants with cow milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerance, and other conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Immunocompromised (pwd not sterile; prepare formula immediately before feeding).
Infant formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis