NEOCATE JUNIOR PP
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (fractionated coconut oil, canola oil, high oleic safflower oil), iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; unflavored or tropical fruit flavor.
Indications for NEOCATE JUNIOR:
Feeding children ages 1–10yrs with severe GI tract impairment, malabsorption, multiple food protein intolerance, cow milk protein intolerance or other conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz. May use SHS flavor packets with unflavored formula.
Children's formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies