NEOCATE JUNIOR PP
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (fractionated coconut oil, canola oil, high oleic safflower oil), iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; unflavored or tropical fruit flavor.
Indications for NEOCATE JUNIOR:
Feeding children ages 1–10yrs with severe GI tract impairment, malabsorption, multiple food protein intolerance, cow milk protein intolerance or other conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz. May use SHS flavor packets with unflavored formula.
Children's formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications