NEOSPORIN OPH SOLN Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, neomycin (as sulfate) 1.75mg, gramicidin 0.025mg; per mL; contains alcohol 0.5%, thimerosal.
Indications for NEOSPORIN OPH SOLN:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea.
1–2 drops or small amount of oint every 4 hours for 7–10 days. Max 2 drops every 2 hours.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Superinfection, sensitization, local irritation, delayed healing.
Ointment formerly known under the brand name Neo-Polycin, Neosporin.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis