Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium, magnesium, sodium caseinates, milk protein isolates), carbohydrate (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola oil, soy lecithin), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, cherry supreme, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NEPRO:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for dialysis patients, including those with electrolyte and fluid restictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure