Depression is one of the most commonly reported complications resulting from stroke.
From 2000 through 2011 there was an increase in pediatric ADHD medication exposures reported to US poison control centers.
Lundbeck announced that the FDA has approved a sNDA for Trintellix to include data regarding improved processing speed.
Reductions in bilateral frontal, parietal, and temporal lobe gray matter volumes found in ADHD.
Adolescent females at high familial risk of depression who do not go on to develop depression have compensatory functional connectivity patterns in emotion regulatory networks.
Use of HIRREM, a closed-loop, allostatic, acoustic, stimulation neurotechnology can reduce PTSD symptoms, insomnia and depression in veterans.
For adults with bipolar depression, tDCS seems to be safe and effective as an add-on intervention.
No overall difference in terms of total brain volume or total gray and white matter volume for children with ADHD and control subjects was observed.
Nonoptimal infant neuromotor development was linked to genetic risk for schizophrenia, but not bipolar disorder.
Brexanolone was well tolerated among study participants.
There is an increased relative risk of preclampsia linked with psychostimulant use while pregnant.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- FDA to Review Sublingual Tx for Motor Fluctuations in Parkinson Disease
- Shortened MS Quality-of-Life Questionnaire Compares With Longer Test in Reliability and Consistency
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Rituximab Effectively Reduces Disease Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Characteristics, Treatment Response Similar in Idiopathic, 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome-Associated Parkinson Disease
- Lifestyle, Behavioral Factors Contribute to Dementia Risk Assessment
- FDA Lifts Clinical Hold on Trial for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Fremanezumab Chronic Cluster Headache Study Discontinued