Improvement in fibromyalgia impact questionnaire scores was greater for combined tai chi groups.
The study included 110,184 adults (mean age: 76 years) newly started on gabapentin therapy in Ontario, Canada.
The PATH study demonstrated that the percentage of patients experiencing CIDP relapse or withdrawal for any other reason during SCIg treatment was significantly lower with Hizentra.
A new blood test that uses RNA data to identify fibromyalgia has been released by IQuity.
The odds of gabapentin overuse are significantly higher in patients who were co-prescribed opioids.
The FDA has approved ZTlido to relieve pain associated with postherpetic neuralgia.
Treatment patterns amont patients with trigeminal neuralgia suggest that this disorder carries a significant burden.
Women with RLS are more likely to have cardiovascular-related comorbidities than those without RLS.
The FDA has accepted Alnylam's New Drug Application for patisiran, and investigational drug for treating hereditary aTTR amyloidosis, for priority review.
The measurement may provide a dynamic measure of axonal damage in a disease in which neuropathy is the only neurologic manifestation.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Assessing and Treating Cognitive, Mood Impairments in Patients With Stroke
- Headache in Older Adults: Unique Causes and Treatments
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- CSF Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1 Level Not Predictor of RIS Conversion
- MS Disease-Modifying Therapy May Safely Be Discontinued in Older Patients
- Add-On Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Drop Seizures in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Post-Recanalization Stroke Score More Effective Than Baseline Score for Predicting 3-Month Outcome
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids