Doctors' intuition plays a role in determining how many imaging tests are ordered for a patient.
These Medication Guides should be provided the first time an outpatient receives a GBCA injection at an MRI center; hospital patients are not required to receive a Medication Guide.
Cognitive decline was not accelerated because of gadolinium buildup in the brain.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored