NOVASOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils); low residue; vanilla, orange crème flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE 2.0:
Nutritional supplement for patients with fluid restriction, and elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure