Nystatin Powder Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nystatin 100000Units/g; in talc.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Nystatin Powder:
Candidiasis (esp. moist lesions).
Adults and Children:
Apply 2–3 times daily, dust shoes and socks if feet are infected.
Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs.
Formerly known under the brand name Mycostatin.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Potentially Inappropriate Opioid Prescribing Tied to Overdose
- Loss of Function Variants in LRKK1 and LRKK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction