O-CAL F.A. Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000 IU, Vit C. 90mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacin 20mg, pyridoxine 4mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iron (as fumarate) 66mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as sulfate) 2mg, sodium fluoride 1.1mg; tabs; sugar- and dye-free.
Indications for O-CAL F.A.:
Nutritional supplement, prevention of dental caries where water fluoridation <0.6ppm.
1 tablet daily.
Water fluoridation >0.6ppm.
Dental fluorosis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, urticaria possible with excessive fluoride intake. Account for other sources of fluoride. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Insoluble calcium fluoride with dairy products.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches