OPTIVE SENSITIVE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%, glycerin 0.9%; oph soln; preservative-free.
Indications for OPTIVE SENSITIVE:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72 hours.
Optive—15mL, 30mL; Sensitive—0.4mL (30 disposable, single-use vials)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches