Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzocaine 20%, benzalkonium Cl 0.12%, zinc Cl 0.1%; gel.
Church & Dwight
Indications for ORAJEL:
Anesthetic for oral mucosa.
Apply small amount as needed.
Use Baby Orajel.
Baby Orajel—0.45 oz
Max Str Orajel—5.3g, 0.45g
Tooth & Gum Cleanser—14.2g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis