Generic Name and Formulations:
Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK HPUS; pellets; contains 1g of sugar per dose.
Indications for OSCILLOCOCCINUM:
Temporarily reduces flu-like symptoms such as feeling run-down, headaches, body aches, chills and fever.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: dissolve contents of one tube in mouth every 6 hours up to 3 times/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure