OSMOLITE 1.2 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin); taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and glucose-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE 1.2 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding in patients who may benefit from increased protein and calories. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 285Cal/8oz (1200Cal/L).
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure